Massages for every need
Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge). Based on medicated oil, massages and Ayurvedic treatments are known for relaxation values, but also for their preventive and curative role. This kind of treatment is highly beneficial to remove tensions, to find back your own balance, to solve sleep loss, stress, migraine, headache, etc. Different massages are available, depending on your needs. For instance, the duration is also adapting to types of massages and according to the area; the foot reflexology lasts for forty minutes while the Ayurvedic massage lasts for an hour, while Thai massage lasts an hour and a half. So, whatever your problems are, you will find for sure the massage that suits you best. Ayurvedic massage, meanwhile, is made with oil and follows the principle of modeling, unlike Thai that is made without oil and more focused on stretching and pressure. This does not mean that the Ayurvedic massage is, depending on your needs, necessarily softer!
At Sita, we offer differents kind of massages, so you can find the one that suits you best. Indeed, Ayurvedic massages vary in duration, frequency, area, oil... Depending on your physiognomy, your troubles or even your doshas, some massages will be more suitable than others. Massages are by appointment, and our professional therapist will spend this time exclusively for your well-being. Thus, we propose;
- Abhyanga: Whole body oil massage. This massage can adapt to all type of body and needs - duration: 1h
- Sirodhara : It is a head massage, almost exclusively based on pouring oil continuously on the forehead, slightly above the eyebrows. Recommended especially for Vata people. For more efficiency, it is advice to have a warmshower after this massage - duration: 1h
- Siroabhyanga : Massage focusing on the area of the head and shoulders, with a proper oil. Very good to reduce stress, recommended especially for Pitta people - duration: 20 min.
- Pishta Mandana : Back massage therapy, recommended especially for Pitta people - duration: 40 min.
- Pada Mandana : Foot oil massage, very good to reduce circulation troubles, to relieve heavy legs. Good for Kapha people - duration: 40 min.